1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stockfitter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bachgris, Aug 4, 2013.

1. bachgris

bachgris TS Member

Ok guys I need the benefit of your experience. I live in upstate New York. I'm looking for a shotgun tailor. Someone to make my shotgun fit me. Not a gunsmith who sells adjustable combs and Gracoils to throw on my humble gun (BT-99). But someone experienced in making a fine Italian suit for my shoulder and cheek. Feel me. Thanks in advance. Jeff G

2. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Here's a great book on the topic. Might help you do some of the job yourself. At least, it'll help in your comprehension when you do go to somebody. The drawings are fantastic.

[​IMG]

3. Brady509

Brady509 Well-Known Member

Wenigs my man.

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

You need to contact Dennis DeVualt. Might be better to have a stock tailored to you. Call him, Jake

5. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

I would highly reccomended Wenig in Lincoln,Mo. The entire staff is amazing and great to work with

6. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

Call Dennis DeVault.....PM me if u need his number, he has a website as well....

7. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    Other good suggestions: Mark Deprez in Conesus NY can probably help you out, and for years I've had many customers swear by Keith Lupton who is in Rhinebeck NY. Good luck, and any of the above should be great! PM me if you need contact information on either of these.

8. Ibjamin

Ibjamin Member

Does anyone know of a stockfitter in southern Oregon?

Randall