1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Stocker John

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gunn, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunn

Gunn TS Member

A week or so ago, someone asked about a stock person in NorCal, Oregon or Nevada. Someone or two mentioned Stocker John of Eugene Oregon. I live about 65 miles west of him, and I called him. I asked about putting an adjustable comb on one of my shotguns. I told him I would be in Eugene today for a business meeting. He told me to drop it off and I did. He asked me to stop by after the meeting. Low and behold he had it finished! This man dropped what he was doing and worked on my stock so I would have it for saturdays shoot. This far and beyond anything I was expecting. I am going to try to post a picture. John, If you read this; I really appreciate you doing this. Tim Gunn
    gunn_2011_05052.jpg
  2. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

Here is the info from his business card:

Stocker John's

Custom Gun Stocks

Professional Gun Fitter

John Fittinger

285 Alva Park Dr.

Eugene, OR 97402

971-570-6597
  3. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

John refurbished a rifle stock for me several years ago. He did excellent work at a very reasonable price & time frame.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.