1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

STOCKDALE'S--Where to eat??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wanderer, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wanderer

wanderer Member

STOCKDALE

Where are good places to eat when staying at Stockdale's gun club?? Thanks, Gary E. Gasaway.

2. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Gary -

Last year we ate in Iowa Falls, not sure about any other places.

There is a Chinese restaurant that is right on the main north/south drag thru down, just south of the main east/west street. It was good.

On the main east/west street there is a diner-type of place (Rainbow's maybe, I don't know the names just where they are located). We had a good meal there.

There's a place a right on the river a block or so west of the main north/south street called Camp David, ate there twice and it was fine.

There's a nicer restaurant just north of Camp David, also don't recall the name. Kind of like a supper club. I've been there a couple times and wasn't too impressed, but it's a favorite of the locals so maybe I'm just not ordering the right stuff.

Scott

3. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Contact Stockdale's. They will give you the best advise.

4. wanderer

wanderer Member

Scott and Paladin:

Thanks for the input. Tried out both Camp David and Porter's and both are ok. GEG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.