1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

stock work

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tracyhunter, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

I have a Beretta 682 that is neutral cast.My m-32 is 3/8 cast off and fits me just fine.I don't know of any stock fitters in Central Illinois so my question is can i send the receiver and stock off to a stock fitter and have them put 3/8 cast off in the stock with out me being there?

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Although you can have it done without your being there, you may find that you need more cast with the Beretta than with the older Krieghoff since the K gun is usually thinner than the B gun. Most stock benders also need the barrel along with the receiver and stock, in order to get a center line line for measuring purposes.

Ed Yanchok
    908 753-2365

3. Go Fish

Go Fish Member

Larry Wehinger Monroe, WI 608-328-4339 does stock bending. He bent my Citori stock and did a very goo d job. I would go back yo him anytime. Address is W4259 Theiler Rd. Monroe, WI 53566.

Ed Fish
    Racine, WI

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

You must like getting hit in the jaw! Just have an adjustable comb installed and offset the comb to your taste. How did your Model 32 get the cast-off? They no doubt came from the factory neutral.

5. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Eurojoe, I put a PFS on the m-32.May do the same w/the 682.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.