1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock work

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bill D., Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill D.

Bill D. Member

I am in south jersey and looking for some one to take about an inch off my XT stock and installing an ajustable but plate. Does any one know any one in my area?

2. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Send it to Rod's Custom Stocks in Shelby Oh. You will not be disappointed. He has very good reputation and goes to most of the big shoots in the states that surround Oh. Over the years he has done several stocks for me. Everything from just a new pad to Rad sytems and cut combs. I have never been dissapointed. Just my 2 cents worth. Here is a link to his website

http://rodscustomstocks.com/

Jerry Nickell

3. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bill,

I'm in North Jersey, if that's any help.

Ed Yanchok
    Warren, NJ
    908 753-2365

4. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Bill D. , I know both Jerry Nickell and Rod Stumbo---he does very nice work--you won't be disappointed. Give Rod a call. Phil Simms Stockmaker

5. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

I think ED-Y does all kinds of stock work and has been recomended several times on this forum, he should be right at your back door.

Rick

6. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I send all my stock work to Mark Deprez. He one of the best in the business.
    http://www.mdstocks.com/index.html

7. bigdave35180

bigdave35180 TS Member

I took my gun to a stockfitter and he determined the correct LOP that I needed and then installed a fully adjustable pad and then fitted it perfectly to me....I strongly encourage you to deliver the gun in person and have the stockfitter do the same....I thought I knew what I needed but I can assure you I didn't....a good stockfitter is invaluable in getting you and your gun shooting your best...

8. ABH

ABH Member

Bill D.

Bigdave is on the money. Go to Ed Yanchok. He can fit you up and does great work.

ART H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.