1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock Refinishing

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jerry944t, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Yes it happened to me also with a Perazzi. I suggest you rub it out with some automotive clear coat polish to get it reasonable.

Then at the end of the year at the Wesley Hogan hand it to Chris Vendel. He does unbelievable stock work and he will hand you back a refinished stock that looks way better than the Perazzi finish. It will take up some of the winter but Chris is worth it.

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

carrol lance rushville mo- lynn gipson at kcta will get you in touch with him

3. Heckyea

Heckyea TS Member

I highly recommend Ed Haley from here on this board. He just repaired and refinished my K80 and did a wonderful job.

[​IMG]

Ron Z.

4. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Ray if its finish only I can have it back to you in a week since I'll be finishing next week.
    I do a lot of work for PA shootrs I'm in NJ.
    Joe Goldberg
    My e-mail is gunfit@aol.com

5. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

We saw your "accident" and feel badly for you. It's an easy fix, though, and if there are deep dings, after cleaning with GRAIN ALCOHOL (the stuff from the drug store 95% is good) you can fill big/deep dings with super glue gel, then micro-sand flush with 900+ grit paper on a hard wood block. Then using a medium/high cut automotive polish ( I like Meguiar's) followed by swirl remover then polish, you'll never see the repair. Best of luck with it. mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.