1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock price opinions

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by avidtrapshooter, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avidtrapshooter

avidtrapshooter TS Member

i am looking at a monte carlo stock with adjustable comb used a few small dings that aren't noticed until you look really close but other wise perfect condition, the guy is asking $225 what do you think good deal or not?

2. avidtrapshooter

oops...the stock is for a remington 11-87

3. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Google Jack West gun stocks.

4. avidtrapshooter

5. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

That's a good price considering the cost of having a comb done is $170-200 alone. Buy it.

6. avidtrapshooter

well i went and bought the stock, it feels good. still am waiting for remington to get done with my 11-87 i called em and they said i should have it within the next few days. so needless to say i am getting somewhat impatient as they have had it for almost 2 months i'll update again when i get everything all put together. thnx for the replys.
    zane

7. avidtrapshooter

Well I got my gun back yesterday put the stock on it and took it to the trap field, it fits beautifully and shoots as soft as ever. By the end of the night I ended up shooting 2 24s and a 25 from the 16 then I went and shot from the 27 for the 1st time in a long time and shot a 17 which for me isn't all that bad as I don't shoot handicap very often, so needless to say I am very happy with the guns performance so far especially since i have only shot 8 rounds of trap through it ever.
    But now I am looking for a forend to match the buttstock I have, it looks pretty funny right now with a fancy buttstock and then a plain different colored hunting forend.

8. Bernie

Bernie TS Member

I recommend oil stocks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.