1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock Painting by Mike Ricklefs????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Easystreet, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of getting the stock on my Browning 525 Sporting Clays painted. I see that Mike Ricklefs has a very nice web site about his stock painting work. From the pictures, his work looks very good. Has anyone here had a stock painted by Mike? How do you like it? Would you do it again? Any changes?

Easystreet

2. Bridger

Bridger Member

I have not had any work done by him but the work does look great and his prices seem reasonable. However, it looks like it could be a very long wait to get anything done as his website says he is very far behind.

3. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

So would someone be so kind as to list his web site please.

4. tp

tp TS Member

Here you go. Mike did a PFS and forearm for me. Absolutely fabulous work and very reasonably priced. Will use him on my next project.

5. Dave P

Thanks TP

6. Dave P

For you guys that had your guns done here I have another question. The prices listed include what? Off the gun to finish or do I have to get involved in the process?

7. skeet100

skeet100 Member

Does great work at fair prices.........stays booked up.

Good lesson in economics here.........

We should let the government take over: triple the price, do shi++y work and then force you to have it done............

8. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Someone who has done some superb work for me is Jon Tucker and can be reached at 1tuck@coosahs.net I had a Marlin stock posted here sometime back he did for me. Ross

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.