1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock options for Benelli SuperSport???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rampro6698, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

I have a Benelli Supersport. I like the gun ok for sporting clays, but I was wondering if anyone out there knew of a company or person that produces an aftermarket stock for this gun. I just think the plastic stock that comes on the gun is a little "thin" feeling. It feels like a Rem 870 or something. I know it is not a high dollar K80 or Perazzi, but I just wanted to know if I could get a stock for it that is built a little more like the Beretta Teknys guns or something. I called Devault to see if they could make a stock. But they said that when they have tried making a wood stock for these guns it makes them a single shot as the wood absorbes the recoil and does not allow the inertia system to work. I am not looking for a wood stock specifically, just some way to fill out the stock and pistol grip. I already have the monte carlo insert in place. And the comb height is not really the issue, it is more just an issue of the stock being too small in width and "fullness".

Any info?

Steve

2. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

The sport II is the same gun as SS --but with wood stockf/fe. Not quite sure why DeVault says a wood stock won't work. perhaps a used monte or sport II stock w/the addition of an adjustable comb would work.
    regards
    Bob

3. sx1

sx1 Member

If the wood stock is heavy, the gun may not cycle light loads. They have a big sticker on the side(when new) "Inertia Operated". Having weighted mine down with about 10 ounces of lead, it became a single shot. Heavy loads with weight or cycle just about anything as it comes from the factory.

Norm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
benelli super sport adjustable stock

benelli super sport wood stock

benelli supersport stock
benelli supersport stocks

benelli supersport wood stock

but stock for benelli supersport
custom wood stock benelli supersport
wooden stocks benelli super sport