1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

STOCK: MMTE

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ahab, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Yeah! I made a small fortune jumping on stock tips like this ... unfortunately, I started with a large fortune!

Anyone buying stock like this ... from a recomandation of a 1st time poster (obviously a shill) ... probably deserves to lose his a$$etts.

2. Herman63

Herman63 Member

so how is this stock done for you? What do you buy at and sell at?

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

My guess is, he's still trying to pump up the second half of that equation...

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Buzz might be right....and if he really does know anything, the SEC will be all over him for insider trading.

with a share price of three tenths of a cent per share (that's .003) it has to be trading on the pink sheets.

5. Herman63

Herman63 Member

What he is doing is taking risk but to make enough to buy a house wow.

I am sure he is buying it when it is low. Last 5 days it has hit below .002 and been up to .003 that is a 50% return if you can pull it off in a short time frame.

I would think a 25% return could be more realistic.

Herman63

6. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

I like the idea of lithium but have been watching Lithium Exploration Company or Call sign LEXG on yahoo research stocks.. although its a bit edgy now, three weeks ago i wish i would have made the call... check it out. check out the company and where its based....

TB, The Boy

7. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

so...when I'm bored at work, or need a break, I surf.

Here's a couple neat facts about MMTE: their last SEC filing was 12/31/07...three full years ago. WARNING BELLS starting to ring....

At that time, their SIC code classified them as an "athletic apparel company"
    MORE WARNING BELLS.....

The AVERAGE DAILY VOLUME OF MMTE stock is right at 100 million shares. so if our intrepid hero, Stateshoot, bought the WHOLE average daily volume for .0007, it would cost him $70k. That's if he BOUGHT EVERYTHING THAT TRADED THAT DAY. DANGER, WILL ROBINSON, DANGER....

then, once he spent his $70k...if it went up .0001, he'd make $10k. I suppose, if you bought 70k worth of this stock, that doesn't file with the SEC, that's a lithium company, and it went up .0001 each day for all 20 trading days in a month, you could make $200k, which, after taxes, could buy you a house. That would put it at the .0027 share price we see now.

So my question for you, stateshoot, is if you have $70k to plunk down on a bogus pink sheet play like MMTE, why do you need to come on here and get others to buy it?

sure, you CAN make money doing this. but really, this ain't the way to riches.

whataloadacrap....