1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock Lock System

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbls_champ, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbls_champ

dbls_champ TS Member

I know this subject has probably been discussed before but has anyone tried the stock lock? If so what did you think? I know the main problem I have had with recoil reduction devices like the Gra-coil and counter-coil is the second shot on doubles. They always seem to mess me up for the second shot.

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Don't want to steal this thread...but, I would also be interested in any comparison between the PFS and the Stock Lock...have you shot both. What would the differences be...Thanks,

JON

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

dbls_champ, Leo uses one without problems. My buddy also uses one and he shoots his great. A fitted to you stock with such a feature is the trick that makes those tick.

I have 4 various stocks similar to the one you mentioned added to factory stocks but none professionally fitted, my stocks are close yet not in the same league. Having a stock fitted properly is the key in my opinion. Hap

4. bigben

bigben Active Member

The Stock Lock system is without peer, having had the luxury to have owned them all, PatMcCarthy 's Stock Lock is the best, accomplished shooters such as Leo Harrison, Jerry Parr and many others will attest to this, the recovery rate on doubles is almost instantaneous, and the reduction in recoil is substantial, a dark gray silver bullet or the lesser kicking Nito 27 is like shooting a 28 ga.! after thousands of rounds, a simple 1/5th turn of an allen screw is all that's needed to be back to perfection if needed! an accomplished 27yarder friend of mine has a documented 94,000 plus rounds through his with no problems! incinerate em!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.