1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock-Lock For Sale - Perazzi MX Series - RH

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by WoodsonEnt, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

For Sale: Stock-Lock System that fits on Perazzi MX Series Guns with drop-out triggers. This stock is setup for a Right Handed Shooter, and comes with Matching Forearm. The system features an Adjustable Comb, Adjustable Buttplate, and Right Hand Palm Swell. The Length of Pull measures: 14 7/8"-15". The adjustable buttplate is a thru the pad adjuster bought from Brownells. The adjuster is 1/4" thick. There is a Terminator Black Pad that is 7/8" thick. This stock is 99%. Very minor handling marks on the stock. There is a ding mark on the forearm on the outside, under where the iron would be. Checkering is still very sharp on both forearm and stock. This Stock-Lock was purchased NEW from Pat McCarthy this past winter. It was gone thru by Pat @ the Ohio State Shoot this year. The system is in "As New" Condition. The reason I am selling is.....I have come across a nice Blank, and going to have a new one built. This is a great recoil reduction system. It makes Handicap Loads feel like a 28 gauge. There is NO MOVEMENT in stock when you mount, only slight movement when the gun recoils. The price on this stock is $3,000.00. That is well below cost of new. I accept credit/debit card, PayPal, cash, and check. The only condition in selling is....I must keep this stock until the Missouri Fall Handicap is over. When I return from shoot, it will be boxed up, and shipped to you. It will ship the week after the MO Fall Handicap insured, and could be viewed at my vending spot @ the shoot. The first $3000.00 has it. If you need more pics, let me know.

Stock Dimensions added:

Drop @ Comb: 1 3/8"

Drop @ Heel: 3 3/8"

Cast Off: 3/8"

Toe Out (before adj. buttplate was added): 7/8"

Matt Woodson, Owner

Woodson Enterprises & Scattergunstore.com

Ph: 270.804.5454
    [​IMG]

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Other Side
    [​IMG]

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Another

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

from the rear

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

forearm view

6. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Forgot to mention in posts above. The system also comes with instruction manual for installation. I have had this stock on a MX-15 and a MX10RS. There is plenty of adjustability to suit your needs or gun. If you buy, and get the Stock in October, you have a 3 Day Inspection Period. Thanks for looking!

Matt Woodson

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

8. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Updated - $3,000.00

9. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Zardoz,

Yes, stock and forend for $3000.00. I will be @ MO Fall Handicap. Stop by my booth.

Bump!

Matt

10. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I had several inquiries for stock dimensions. They are listed below. When I received this Stock-Lock the Length of Pull was 14 7/8" with a 5/8" pad. I needed more than the 7/8" toe out, so I cut stock and added buttplate. Here are dimensions:

Length of Pull w/ adj. buttplate and pad: 14 7/8" -15"

Length of Pull with no pad or buttplate: 13 3/4"

Drop @ Comb: 1 3/8"

Drop @ Heel: 3 3/8"

Cast Off: 3/8"

Toe Out w/o buttplate: 7/8"

As you can see there is lots of room and configurations to make the length of pull right for you! Please remember... you can buy this stock today, and it will ship in 1 month. If you need to wait, it will be availabe for viewing @ the Missouri Fall Handicap from Wednesday thru Sunday. Whether in person or mail order, the first $3000.00 has it!

Thanks, Matt Woodson

11. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

12. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

This is still available. I will be @ Missouri Fall Handicap. I will be there Wednesday thru Sunday. I am vendig, so look for my booth. Here is a number you can call if you can't find me.

Matt Woodson

Phone: 270-804-5454

13. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Nice looking wood .

Charlie

14. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

15. Roc'n C