1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock-Lock for Perazzi for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jbshep, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbshep

jbshep Member

0   0   0

For sale: Beautiful Stock-Lock wood set for a Perazzi. It is currently on my MX10RS. The wood is spectacular feather crotch American Walnut. I only want to sell it because I am a confessed "wood freak" and have found an even more outstanding exhibition set. Recoil is not a concern for me, so the Stock-Lock feature is wasted. This set sells from Stock-Lock for $5,000! I am asking $2,500. May consider a trade if you have some exceptional Perazzi wood without any recoil device installed. Thanks for looking, Brad

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dimensions?

3. jbshep

jbshep Member

0   0   0

Will post all dimensions tomorrow. Have several more pictures I can email if interested. BTW, I'm in Florida - Brad

4. larrycrismond

larrycrismond Member

0   0   0

Did you buy this gun from David DeBerry? It looks like the gun that was owned by Ed Prieto. Nice gun with Wilkinson choke.

5. jbshep

jbshep Member

0   0   0

I bought the gun last year from Giacomo at the Southern Grand. I think it was on consignment. I also bought the new O/U barrels from Giacomo and Dan fitted them to the receiver. Bill Mains did the full coverage, deep bass engraving. LOP is 14-7/8 with a 1" thick pad. I'll sell the set with choice of triggers for ~$15K.

6. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

Brad, if you could foreword me pictures of the entire stock and fore end I'd appreciate it. Also what are the dimensions? Rt / Lf ... palm swell? what model Perazzi is it? Thanks... Don

7. jbshep

jbshep Member

0   0   0

My Stock-Lock wood set was put together and the wood done by Phil Simms when he was working for Pat McCarthy. It has a significant right palm swell, cast off and toe out; LOP is 14-7/8" with a 1" pad.

The stock I had found to replace my Stock-Lock is no longer available; so I am now reluctant to sell mine until I have found a suitable replacement. Have talked to several interested buyers and one with a nice set of wood to trade, but it is so difficult to do this long distance, and sight unseen. Everyone has many questions and I have questions and reservations about offerings to me.

I need to find a comparable set of wood before I can sell this one. Thanks for all your inquiries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi lock