1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock insert recoil reducer

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GGPOST, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

Looking for a stock insert recoil reducer. Not sure if this will be the cure all for my spouse, but I'd like to give it a try. It's for a BT99 Thanks

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Do you mean a recoil reducer you place in the stock by drilling an extra hole?

3. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

Do they not fit into the hole in the stock for the mounting bolt?

4. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I had a 6 0z mercury recoil reducer that I inserted in the opening for the stock bolt that was better than nothing but still ended up with the slick slide. FWIW. JM

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Generally they drill an extra hole and insert the reducer. You can buy a reducer that has a hole through the reducer so that you can get at the stock bolt if needed.

6. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gary,Call Frank O'Brian @ C&H Research 1-888-324-5445 and tell Him the DEPTH & Diam. Of The Bolthole From The End Of Wood On Stock To The Stock Bolt And He Will Tell You The Recoil Reducer You Need & He Will ship it to You.Honest Man & Great to business with. Joe Whitehurst

7. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

0   0   0

Might tell him what kind of gun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,some of them replace the stock nut...................GOOD LUCK

8. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

Thank you gentlemen, I will do so later this morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.