1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock for TM-1 rebuild by Doug Braker

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by luvtrapguns, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

This is an unusually nice Perazzi stock. I know others like nice wood. I thought they may enjoy seeing this piece. I know custom wood is avaible in all degrees of fancy and price, but this is standard issue.

<a href="http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj271/mbunk/?action=view┬Ąt=MOREBBonTM1001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Doug Braker (GunDr) is refurbishing a TM-1 for me. This is the wood I will put on it.

I always felt that standard Perazzi wood was fence post plain. I had the good fortune to come across this piece. It's like no other I ever saw on a standard issue P gun.

I purchased a BumpBuster (fully adjustable) and Kick Eez pad from Ken Rucker. After changing the pitch and a couple of hours of careful fitting, this is what I ended up with.

The standard forgrip that I have does not match this stock but I am confident that with bleaching, staining, and a little air brush work I can get it looking good.

When I get the refurbed gun back from Doug I will put on this wood and post some pictures.

I would like to add: Doug Braker and Ken Rucker have been more than a pleasure to deal with. I hope some day to meet them in person.

Marc

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Nice Mark. Lets see the gun too when it is done

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I have a set of Anton wood I had refinished an I am saving for a TM1 to put it on now.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.