1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock for BT-100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by drbauer65, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drbauer65

drbauer65 TS Member

Does anyone out there have a good used full length BT-100 stock? Or a link to somewhere that sells either upgraded inletted wood or laminated wood for a 100 I recently purchased one, with a very short stock, intending to send it off & have a bump buster installed. I still plan to do that, but my XT broke today, so I'm totally down & trying to find options. I good used stock that I could get quickly or something along those lines would fix most of it, except doubles of course.

Thanks,

Dereck

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

This may ne hard to find. I had same problem, bought a BT99 Max with a Softouch stock and it was too short for me. I found a slip on recoil pad that made it 1/2 inch longer and used that until I could get it a spacer added.

3. goosedowner

goosedowner Member

I'm sure Wenig's could make you one!

Lee

4. bear2

bear2 TS Member

How short is your stock.I have a thumbhole /montecarlo stock that is full size.I really would like a regular stock with adj comb.I also need to cut 1.5 in off .I can`t bring myself to cut it off.I have been looking for a stock for a while.I "think" I can send piucs if interested.
    bear
    Barry

5. drbauer65

drbauer65 TS Member

I'd have to put it back on the gun to measure for sure, but 13 1/2" comes to mind. That's as it stands, with the adj butt pad, etc. I need 14 1/4"-14 1/2"

6. mt

mt Member

I have a thumbhole stock that's never been used. I purchased it a while back but never ended up using it. email me if you're interested. m.tenenhaus(AT)sbcglobal.net

7. drbauer65

drbauer65 TS Member

MT
    Mail sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.