1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock fitting secrets

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by flylta, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flylta

flylta TS Member

Rollin,

I wanted to thank you for writting such a good book. Full of helpful information. I just got it yesterday and I'm halfway through my first read. I plan on reading it at least twice before I start working on my gun.

Thanks
    Ron

2. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

I'm happy to hear that you like the book, Ron. If my guess is correct, you could even be comfortable reading it outside in shirtsleeves, living on a subtropic peninsula as you do. (Or do you live surrounded by cattle herds, cotton fields and people wearing large hats?)

Rollin

3. flylta

flylta TS Member

Still in the sub tropics for now. Looking at moving North, hopefully within the next year. Too many illegals and after being seriously injured after Hurricane Charley, I'm ready for my kids to experience 4 seasons a year.

The only thing I'm scared about moving up north is do they shoot in the winter?

Thanks again Rollin for taking the time to put this information into an understandable format for those of us that can't afford to travel for a professional gun fit.

4. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Hey Ron:
    Come on up. The North is fun to shoot in. Lots of orange leaves to distract you. You can experience "Snow Blind" when shooting an orange target in the snow in the sun. We sometimes switch to black or white birds. White birds turn blue up against the snow. Yeah, can't wait. Dave T.

5. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Ron,

Most clubs are open all year. Shooting comfort just declines during the winter months.

Rollin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.