1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Stock Fitting Secrets" can again be ordered

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rollin Oswald, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

10-4 Stock Fitting Secrets

READ MY FOLLOWING POST ON THIS THREAD BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.

My apologies again go out to the 40 or 50 of you who ordered and paid (too little, actually) for books and did not receive them. You also did failed to receive and answer to your inquires that were questioning where your books were.

I attempted to send each of you an email message earlier this afternoon but strogly suspect that I missed some of you while forwarding addresses from PayPal to my Outlook Express. The message sent included an explanation about this mess. I also advised you to wait "a week or so" before ordering again.

When I checked the website and its tie to PayPal a few minutes ago, everything seemed to be working correctly. The shipping charge is again being added to the price of the book and orders seem to be transmitted to PayPal. That has not yet been confirmed because I am waiting for the first new order/reorder. (It has since been confirmed.)

If I missed sending you an email message advising you to cancel your past order or contact the credit card company involved with paying for a book, please do so.

The recent problems revolved around my changing ISPs. My domain email address (above) did not receive messages addressed to my old address and orders sent to my old r.oswald@sbcglobal.net PayPal address did not reach PayPal. PayPal did not receive the money paid and it remained unclaimed. Now, both the r.oswald@sbcglobal.net address and the rollin@stockfitting.com addresses are active.

The problems were resolved by again buying AT&T DSL service. I have no idea how a couple of the problems were resolved, but they seem to have been, nevertheless.

Again, I apologize for the frustration and irritation you experienced. Some of you cancelled your orders and a few emailed me for answers using my sotckfitting.com address. I attmpted to copy and reply to all addresses I found buried on AT&T Yahoo that I was able to open after the AT&T ISP was reactivated. Again, I suspect that some may have been lost when forwarding them.

If you order again and experience any problems at all, please contect me immediately at the Email address above. Also, please post the problem on this thread.

Another benefit with the new setup is that the email contact address on page 155 of the book is a valid address.

Again, I apologize for the problems that occured.

Rollin

2. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

???

(A dozen paragraphs to say, "Printing shop in China went on strike"...)

3. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Mailing books "tomorrow".

NOTE:

I just found that my "new" old email address had not been confirmed on PayPal. When I confirmed it, all the money paid was transfered to my account.

Since I caused all the problems in the first place, I am going to eat the missing $5.00 shipping charges and mail all ordered books tomorrow.

Rollin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.