1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock Fitting Secrets Book Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Turnpike Mike, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turnpike Mike

Turnpike Mike TS Member

Is this book for sale on Amazon - I could not find it there.

2. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Mike.... it's a great book. just go to goggle and type in Rollin Oswald.It'll direct you to the web site that sells the book.

3. Turnpike Mike

Turnpike Mike TS Member

Is it also being sold on Amazon.com?

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's sold there or not. Books such as this don't make the best sellers list either but that doesn't mean valuable information isn't in the book. One of the best sources of shotgun stock info. I've read anywhere. Hap

5. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Thank you for your compliments, Blade and Hap.

Mike:

Thank you for your interest. I investigated letting Amazon sell the book but they want 60% of the book's price for their services. They then ship it at no cost to the buyer.

I also investigated Barnes & Noble and arrived at the same decision.

The book's sales volume would probably increase but without knowing how much, I decided to sell it myself from my website, (which is working correctly again), above.

Rollin

6. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Rollin, I've tried to order your book online on several occasions with no success. Same right now. Plus, even if it did work, I'd not go through PayPal. So, why don't you post an address here so those who want to buy your book without using PayPal can send you a check.

7. Rollin Oswald

Zzt;

NOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE DAMN WEBSITE? What happened when you tried to order? From what I could check from my end, everything was fine. I have also received one order as usual. (If you were thinking bad thoughts about PayPal when ordering, maybe it queered the process. PayPal is sneaky that way, you know.)

Yours is a good idea. I have received calls from shooters wishing to avoid PayPal. I would welcome checks for $31.95, mailed to me at:

Rollin Oswald
    141 N. Chestnut Ave.
    Green Bay, WI 54303

Note: That price is for books mailed to U.S. addresses.

If you include your email address, I will contact you to confirm the arrival of your check and let you know that your book will be mailed, first class, on the business-day following the receipt of your check. In fact, if your order arrives before 11:00 AM CDT, they will be usually be mailed the same day.

With Christmas arriving eventually, I should add that additional books added to the same order and mailed to the same address are each $3.00 less expensive.

Rollin

8. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Great book! I bought it a few years ago and wouldn't part with it. Once you have read it and have a basic understanding of "what's what",you'll use it as a reference book as you develop as a trapshooter.
    Thank you Rollin.

9. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Great book, like anything you get what you get out of it. It really help me clearify what I had been thinking. It also answered some questions, and raised a few more. Helped me 100% in fitting my wife to a gun that no longer beats her up due to recoil. Between rollin and neil Winston I gained at least 3 birds on my average.

10. vdt

vdt Active Member

very good investment

11. Rollin Oswald

Ron Frazier: Please contact me. I have a question for you. Thank you for the compliment.

Mac...1911: Thank you for your kind words. (Since it apparently was my book that accounted for the three extra birds, do Neil and I have claims to a couple of them?)

Vdt: Thank you. Are you still making your great add-on ribs?... if my memory hasn't failed me again

Rollin

12. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Rollin let me say thats 3 birds per 25 increase, check out ata track record maclellan massachusetts. you will see where your book and neils help kicked in and increased my scores from there.

13. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Sorry, web site does not show individual scores.

14. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Rollin I just sent you my Email address and phone #

15. Rollin Oswald

Mac...1911: I'm sure Neil is as pleased as I am that we were able to help.

If it is more convenient, you can put my "one" targets in a box and mail them. Be sure they are the actual and not probable or representative targets, though.

Ron: Your message was received and answered.

Rollin

16. Rollin Oswald

Ron:

I sent another message, a reply to your message actually, today between 9:30 and 10:00 AM CDT.

Rollin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.