1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Stock Fitter's Bible"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rollin Oswald, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

0   0   0

You know that to shoot at your highest potential, you should use the gun mount, stance and body posture (shooting form) time has proven results in the most success.

To be able to do that however, the dimensions of your stock must allow it - they must fit a shooter of your size and shape.

The best way to accomplish this is to visit a good stock fitter, one who will teach you "how" to shoot and then change your stock's dimensions so you to use the recommended shooting form.

"Stock Fitter's Bible" was written for shooters who want to improve their shooting but cannot visit a stock fitter. The book details the relationships between the elements of shooting form and and each stock dimension. It then explains how to check each and if necessary, change the dimensions necessary to allow the best shooting form to be used.

Email me if you would like to read 10 - 20 book reviews written by trapshooterss.com visitors.

Visit my Website (URL above) for ordering information. (The book has been sold to shooters in more than 15 foreign countries.)

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays,

Rollin

2. capvan

capvan Active Member

0   0   0

3. capvan

capvan Active Member

0   0   0

You're welcome Rollin...

4. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

up for a "excellent book" well worth the money!

5. Rollin Oswald

0   0   0

Thank you Bruce and Blkcloud.

Joe,

"Stock Fitter's Bible" is a lengthened and edited "Stock Fitting Secrets" if that's what you are asking. About 15 pages were added to "Bible" and it was extensively edited. It probably isn't enough better to warrant ordering another book though.

I believe the title is the only thing I changed on the cover.

Rollin

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

Merry Christmas Rollin.

I realize this will be your last top-post for the year, so on behalf of all the people you've helped shoot better, please accept our sincere thanks for your heartfelt efforts, and may the peace and blessings of the Holiday Season be upon you.

c-2009 Hallmark Greetings

7. Rollin Oswald

0   0   0

Thanks, Buzz-gun.

Rollin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.