1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

STOCK FITTER'S BIBLE (Second Edition)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rollin Oswald, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

0   0   0

STOCK FITTER

If you want to shoot better (use the best shooting form) and cannot visit a good stock fitter, consider ordering a copy of "Stock Fitter's Bible."

The book describes the correct shooting form and how to check and change each stock dimension so you can use it.

Visit my Website for more information.

Rollin

2. arend003

arend003 Member

0   0   0

This is an excellent resource have read mine several times and each reading I garner a new bit of information to make my shooting better. It does not replace a good stock fitter but provides the information you may need to get your stock fitted to you or adjust it yourself. Just my 2 cents
    Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.