1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock fitter in South Florida

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by victor6, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. victor6

victor6 TS Member

Does anyone know of a good stock fitter in the South Florida area that they could recommend?

I'm ok driving up to I-4 if there's a good one in Central Florida.

Thanks!

Victor

2. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Keith Heeg winters down at the Silver Dollar you might have to wait a few months? I think he's back up in Michigan getting ready for the Great Lakes Grand, but give him a call to make sure.

He's worth the wait in my opinion.
    TNCoach

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Victor, You might want to try Bill Gilette at Quail Creek Sporting Clay range, located about 19 miles west of Fort Pierce on Orange Ave. off I-95. His number is (561)371-3685. They don't open again until Wed. or Thursday though. He is a excellent gunsmith, but I am not sure if he does any Stock work or not, so call and find out before you go up there. Also there is a stock guy out of Sunrise area the was told to me by a good shooter at Markham Park. I do not have his name or number and have not seen any of his work that I know of. PM me and I will tell you who to contact at Markham if you are interested in him. All the big names that do that work are only here in the winter time and will not be back until after November. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

stock fitter florida