1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock duplicated

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pufftarget, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pufftarget

pufftarget Active Member

I want to thank Show Me Gunstocks for the job they did duplicating my pattern w/ my wood. They were priced right and were timely and I'm anxious to get the piece of bastogne fitted and finished as I was pleasantly surprised by the grain it is showing.

Chuck

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Please, let us see.

3. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Without pictures, it didn't happen! I can help if you need it. Just drop me a PM.

4. 1oz

1oz Member

Donnie Gemes is a super nice person . Ive been thinking about useing him and purchasing wood from him

5. pufftarget

pufftarget Active Member

Rastoff:
    I'm doing this myself and this is the second stock Show Me has done for me; the last for a Belguin Browning. Previously I had them done by a gentleman in Colorado who, unfortunately, has since died.

If I can figure out how to post pictures, I will follow up. I want to post a pattern for a stock for a Winchester Select trap and a pair of Savage 410ers.

Chuck

6. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

Donnie has done several projects for me including a custom stocked 870 28 ga. with honestly some of the nicest if not the nicest Turkish Walnut I've seen. He's a great guy to deal with and his work is outstanding. If you want to see a picture of it send me an email. maybe someone could post it for me? Mike Pracht.

7. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Pufftarget ... If you have trouble posting the pictures, email them to me and I will post them for you.

8. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Please don't take my comment the wrong way. I just want pics; we all do. I didn't mean to offend or suggest that I didn't really believe you.

9. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

Do you have a web site link? What was their pricing? Time to complete? Thanks Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.