1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

stock broke, stock repaired!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by daydreamer1, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daydreamer1

daydreamer1 TS Member

about 1 month ago i posted about my extra fancy custom k 80 stock proberley from fajen was broken in 2 places and was a expensive piece of fire wood. some of you let me know you could fix it, and i thank all who offered to do so. one person asked me to send a few pic to him. he called me from wa. and said to send stock to him and he would do what he could to repair it. he e mailed me many times and called me a few times on the progress .his reply to my questions were always answered with a funny reply that would make me wonder if he was a nut! well the stock came home today and it is just a masterpiece his work is just unreal. i could not find the repair and i know where it was. he recheckerd and re finished the repair and matched old finish perfect. if i asked anyone to find the repairs they could not. {had my shooting buddy try and he could not find or believe stock was repaired} if iknew how i would post befor and after pic..this master stock man is Ed Haley and is on this forum. to Ed i can only say thank you and that is not enough. ps the price to me i think did not come close to what i feel this work cost Ed. and turnaround time 30 days . Ed you are a true gentelman, you saw my dispair an helped me out and did not concern your self with profit. any person in need of anykind of gun or stock work, get in touch with Ed you will be totaley pleased as his skill must be seen, as words do not do him justice . thanks your new friend al dulude

2. bill2

bill2 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.