1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### Stock Blanks For Sale ###

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

I wonder what grade those blanks would be ... maybe "G" for ?????? grade?

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jerry- Nice wood. I like to look at nice wood, but I shoot a PFS.

Pat Ireland

3. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I think I have seen these blanks before? Where? Jake

4. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I am not trying to stir anything. I didn't post the wood. I thought our buddy Florida Jer was going to "check with David" about certain postings. I also thought I had seen the wood before. But, the older I get, the worse my memory is. Maybe it is all an imagined memory. Jake

5. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

As far as I know those blanks belong to Jerry. Their origin is not germane as he is the one selling them. I enjoy looking at wood so I hope there are more wood posts.

On a side note everyone is beating around the bush but last time I looked Gordon still has a banner ad on this site so obviously David has not banned his products from TS.com. If you choose to second guess David that is your choice but you'll be doing it at your own risk as some are finding out.

Jerry Weger

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

" Subject: ### Stock Blanks For Sale ###

As far as I know those blanks belong to Jerry. Their origin is not germane as he is the one selling them.

Jerry Weger "

Jake

7. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Jake, hey you may be right but the point being, who cares? I don't because I enjoy the pictures. I wish more were pictured and David obviously is OK with the arrangement since he's still accepting advertising.

It also is possible that Jerry from Florida bought 3 stocks and got the vendor's discount. Maybe he is now selling 2 out of his 3. Neither of us know that.

Regardless no harm, no foul. Just enjoy the pictures and forget the unpleasantness of the past. Fair enough?

Shoot well this weekend :)

Jerry (from PA)

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Jake,

Just leave it alone. If Jerry violates any policies, you can bet he will hear about it.

JT

9. spritc

spritc Active Member

Jerry, keep showing all the wood you like, I'll keep looking and maybe I'll see some I want to buy.

Thanks,
    Steve in Indiana

10. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i like the wood pics and miss gordons pics. he never said anything bad to me.maybe because i never said anything bad to him.thanks for the pics jerry.jackmitch

11. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

JAKE, I must have missed the part where "FlaLagarto" was dishonest, or said something out of turn.

Ron Burdick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.