1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock adjuster in PA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by revarc, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revarc

revarc Member

Had a great experience with Carl Holzman in Womelsdorf, PA. Carl changed the stock's LOP to 13-3/4" and installed an adjustable comb and Kick-Eez pad on my new-to-me Browning XS. Turnaround time was fast, quality is superb, and cost was less than I had thought before contacting Carl. I unreservedly recommend Carl.

Russ

2. Frank E.

Frank E. Member

I'll second that. Carl does excellent work and is a true gentleman to talk to.
    Frank

3. paul7177

paul7177 Member

Carl treats every gun as if it was his personal gun. He is the best!

4. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Can someone please post his contact information please or pm with it.
    Thank you,
    Jim Z

5. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Several years ago, I mentioned Carl in a couple of articles. He was flattered but he only wants to spend so many hours per week in his shop and hates not to give customers prompt service, so he asked me to stop mentioning him by name as it brought in way more work than he wanted. He told me that he's as busy as he wants to be with just his repeat customers.

The man does do excellent work and is a member of a small (and growing smaller!) group of craftsmen who do stock work but I've respected his wishes.

Ed

6. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Paid Carl a visit today and work was as usual-excellent. He's only 77yo and needs to take it a little easier I keep telling him!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

carl holzman gun

gun stocks womelsdorf pa