1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

stl flyn thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by John Galt, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

The quite liberal stl flyn attacked me in another thread for only starting 4 threads. Now it's 5 so I hope this makes the Obama loving gentleman happy.

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

From the looks of this erased thread, I think the moderators may have heard enough. Did anyone get a chance to see what John Galt had posted before he got axed? If so PM me. He must have broken every rule of conduct at the same time, because I know he has broken them all at one time, or another. Can't believe it took this long, if he indeed was forced to say bye bye. Jon

3. Stl Flyn

From the looks of this erased thread, I think the moderators may have heard enough. Did anyone get a chance to see what John Galt had posted before he got axed? If so PM me. He must have broken every rule of conduct at the same time, because I know he has broken them all at one time, or another. Can't believe it took this long, if he indeed was forced to say bye bye. Jon

4. Stl Flyn

Anyone see what Galt had posted here? If so PM me. Thanks, Jon

5. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

PM for "me"

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

my hero!

7. Stl Flyn

Objectivism holds that there is no greater moral goal than achieving happiness. But one cannot achieve happiness by wish or whim. Fundamentally, it requires rational respect for the facts of reality, including the facts about our human nature and needs. Happiness requires that one live by objective principles, including moral integrity and respect for the rights of others.

You obviously do not live up to your fake name.

So, what is your real name? Are you just that kind of coward that has to try and make everyone as miserable as you are, and hide behind your fake, ignorant name? Jon

8. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Strange how liberals are so testy.

9. Stl Flyn

What makes you think they are fighting for you?

10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.