1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Still Not Able to Shoot, But....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by CalvinMD, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I'm missing shooting and competeing terribly ..still too weak and fragile quite yet and still waiting for the Drs to set the date for my last surgery and fix me up once and for all...So what to do to kill time???...shined up the old steed and got myself out for some fresh air...It still felt great to be out even though a couple hour cruise costed enough in 93 octane joy juice to take mom out for a Mothers Day feast!...Oh well it was still worth it as you can see by the grin
    calvinmd_2008_030312.jpg

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I had one of those. Is yours a 90? Mine was an 89. I'll smoke you with my '02 SS camaro.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Thats great Calvin. Nothing better than fresh air rushing by at.....??.....mph. The smile does say it all.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Its an 87 Jack and is a fuel Injected rat motor through 3.73's...the original small block 350TPI is rebuilt and living its 2nd life in my brothers 86 Monte SS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.