1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Still have golf & tennis Videos / others are gone

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Claymuncher, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

0   0   0

Seeing how the post is already wasting space I have VHS 5 golf and three tennis
    videos for the same.

If someone has a VHS player and a paypal account plus ten dollars each to cover the shipping and a drive to the post office they are yours.

This is gone Pending funds...........Move / Mount / Shoot - John Bidwell one of the best videos made for shooting off shoulder. Taught me a lot and glad I tried it.

The Checkering is Gunstock Checkering by Joe Balickie / Artisan Productions

VHS

CM

2. Mike

Mike Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'd like the checkering video, please PM me, Mik

3. Mike

Mike Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0