1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Still going to vote for a Democrat?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by timberfaller, Aug 29, 2013.

1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Still stuck on stupid!!!!

Can anyone post a "crime" report of a "returned" public property firearm used on the street?

Who was the last criminal who used a M1, let alone a 30 carbine in a drive by??

Who was the last criminal who used a BAR in crime? I do expect a answer to that one!!

2. jbifulco

jbifulco Member

I think I know the answer to the BAR question. Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker.

3. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

The crime stats, I'll wager are zero.

But butter my biscuit and call me done, tomorrow there will probably be ten.

4. Dukefan

Dukefan K-80 Trap Special TS Supporters

Will this BS kill the Civilian Marksmanship Program? or will they be exempt? Inquiring minds want to know!

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Yep, Bonnie and Clyde.

The Democrats have been out to destory the CMP clear back to Teddy's days.

Teddie a Democrat got the law changed so instead of the peoples property going to the DCMP it was sent to "scrap metal". Problem was, Teddy and Crew got greedie and started destroying everything their band saws and cutting tourches could get to. His Crew went to jail and good ole boy Teddie didn't!

The DCMP/CMP came out of WWII. When the war started and the recruits started showing up, most didn't know how to shoot let alone handle a heavy M1. So the "intelligent" people in power didn't want that to happen again if another war was to pop up. They created the group so surplus arms would be turned over to the DCMP to train civilians on how to shoot and assemble said firearms. Saving time and money at the start of the next war.

Whoa, theres the problem, "save time and money" the present government has no desire to do THAT.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Except that Clyde Barrow did not get his BARs surplus or from a dealer. He simply knocked over National Guard armories and police stations.

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Ditto what BIO said. So the real question is, who was the last criminal to commit a crime with a legally obtained BAR? See that is where these dumbasses are lost. They somehow think by handicapping the legal gun owners will stop the criminals. It won't freak'n happen. Never has and never will. Period!!!!!!