1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sticky Kick EEZ

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gordy h, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordy h

gordy h Member

My KICK EEZ pad has become sticky after a few mounths, anyone else have this problem? any cure for it? thanks Butch H

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

My question to you Butch is how did you make it sticky? Mine is becoming slippery and I think that's a worse problem. Bob

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Butch- My Kick-Eez pad gets a bit sticky and collects dirt after a while. I sometimes, between rounds, go into the club bathroom and clean it with soap and water, paper towels and whatever else is handy. Mine is red so it is easy to see if it is clean or dirty. After I clean it, it gets a little too slick but it quickly regains its sticky nature and feels fine to me.

I shoot a Precision Fit Stock and it is simple to remove the recoil pad and clean it. But that is not as much fun and trouble to clean the pad while it is on the stock. I do it the fun way, not the best way.

If you are irritated about the stickiness of your Kick-Eez, replace it with a Gooey Pad. After using that pad for a while, a Kick-Eez pad will no longer feel very sticky.

Pat Ireland

4. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Wipe the pad down with Armour All

Phil Berkowitz

5. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

Clean the kick-eze pad good then apply Slick-eze. It is not cheap but once you add it to the back of the pad it will no longer get sticky nor will it be slippery.

Slick-eze is sold by Kick-eze. It can be purchsed from Midway. It is a two step process, 1 to clean, and 1 to finish. It needs to cure for 24 hrs before use. Once it's on it stays on. After time it may look like cracked glass but it doesn't hurt the performance.

One caution; place it only on the back of the pad. If you put it on the sides of the pad the pad will no longer work.

I have it on all of my trap guns. One kit will do many pads.

Michael Stephenson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
how to fix sticky gun recoil pad
how to fix sticky kick eez recoil pads
kick eez sticky
kick eze pad gets sticky
kickeez slippery
recoilpadstickingcure
slick eze by kick eez

sticky recoil pad