1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stick-On Comb Pads - Who Sells Them Here

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JonP, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonP

JonP Member

There was a guy a while back here at ts.com that was selling Stick-On comb pads - was wondering if someone still does or does anyone know somebody who does?

Not wanting the "Cheek-Eze" by Kick-Eze.

Bought one at the Grand from one of the vendors that was smaller and cheaper - looking for one like it.

Thanks,

Jon

2. 100release

100release TS Member

gamaliel shooting supply 1800 356 6230 wwwgamaliel.com they have them i recieved by mistake awhile back in my order price tag said 10.00

3. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

I have one I bought several years ago from Gamaliel Shooting Supply and installed on an 11/87 NP Sorting Clays. All you do is peel of a cover and apply the pad to the stock. It works and feels well.

I don’t use this gun much and may want to sell it. Does anybody know how to take a stick on comb pad off? Do you heat it up with a hair dryer?

4. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

Meadow Industries pads at Gamaliel ... come in 1/16th and 1/8th inch thickness.

Remove using lighter fluid

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

They do above

6. bwvan

bwvan TS Member

Go to Wal-Mart crafts section and buy a sheet of pre-adhesived foam. It is durable, good for three to six months of shooting. It stays on well if you clean your stock before applying it, and a good soaking with RemOil will take it right off when you get ready to switch over to another. One sheet is good for 6-8 combs. And the price? $.50

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.