1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stick-On bifocals

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tj303, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tj303

tj303 Member

Anyone using Optx 20/20 Stick-On Bifocal Lenses on their shooting glasses? It would be nice to be able to read the score sheet without getting custom lenses made. TJ

2. bayrat

bayrat TS Member

I use them on an old pair of RayBans that I use when weed eating, mowing and fishing. Need them to see to tie the line! They work just fine. I think they were $10.00/pr at Walgreens. And, I think you can trim them with a pair of scissors if they are too big. Just follow the directions. Another good thing is that if yours eyes are not the same, you can buy two pair in different strengths and make two pair of glasses, one of each strength on the correct eye.

Mine work fine!

The Bayrat

POC, TX

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Wow...these will be great for fly fishing!!! I can barely see those tiny eyelets on the flies.

4. gnprts

gnprts Member

Good idea! I checked on eBay and found lots of them... Don't know if the price is competitive though....

5. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

If you are at a shoot.......I believe Suzie Gray......Doug Gray's wife from Shotgun Cache.....carries them too.

Lorna

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The above website has them.

HM

7. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Sorry, I didn't see this post until tonight!!
    ......Yes, Suzie is a great gal. She does indeed sell these glasses too.....I am sure they could be ordered from her and support a shooter, for anyone interested.....and I get nothing for this promo! :eek:). :eek:)

8. tj303

tj303 Member

I received my stick-ons and followed the directions. They work! I now can read the score sheet and shoot targets with the same glasses. I did trim them down so they didn't get into straight ahead vision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.