1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stewart Best Shotmaker / New Drippers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim Porter, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Just got my double drippers for #8 shot today. I called Jim last week and got ordering details and asked if there were any tricks in changing drippers. He told me what to do and what not to do. I got the new double #8 today and changed them out. In about 45 min 14 lines of shot were dripping at a very fast rate. Absolutely no problems! The single drippers produced about 1.25# a minute, these will be much faster. I have seen discussion about another brand of drippers being high performance but I can't see how they could be better than Jim's. I am sure they are good and I mean no ill will to anyone.
    I have made about 1200# of 7 1/2 to date and I would guess the reject rate is less than 1%. I will have my sorting drum finished this weekend and will have a more accurate number. I bought #7 1/2 to start with because I was told that the smaller the shot size the more problems. I have not found that to be true.
    I actually find this enjoyable!

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Jim, do you know if the new drippers fit into a Littleton?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.