1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stevens single shot rifle

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smifshot, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smifshot

smifshot TS Member

I have a hankering for an old Stevens single shot rifle. Not sure but the model number may be 44 or 44 1/2. I believe they are also refered to as "crackshot". Any information about these old rifles would sure be appreciated... Stroker

2. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

I have a few what are you looking for.

3. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Stroker, the Crackshot won't be on a 44 or 44 1/2 action. It is a much smaller action.
    Carey

4. smifshot

smifshot TS Member

SX1skeet. Please let me know what calibers you have and would like to sell. Id ,like to buy a 32-20 or larger. Thank you. Stroker

5. smifshot

smifshot TS Member

6. singleshot38

singleshot38 TS Member

Stroker, Hey, I'm kinda interested in a Stevens 44 Ideal myself in a 32-20 or a 25-20. Let me know if you find one.
    Singleshot38

7. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

You can get brand-spanking new 44-1/2 rifles, built to order, in a whole bunch of calibers from CPA Rifles.

And they claim - I've never tried it nor seen it done - that you can swap barrels and, when necessary, breechblocks (rimfire to centerfire and vice-versa) in minutes, at the range.

So the concept of getting your rifle in 'a whole bunch of calibers' becomes a practical concept.

Tony

8. smifshot

smifshot TS Member

thanks KJ...but I,m looking for one of the original rifles. I hope someone on this forum will contact me. Many thanks .....Stroker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cpa stevens forum

single shot rifle stevens

stevens 44 rifle

stevens model 45 single shot

stevens single shot centerfire rifle

stevens single shot rifles