1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Steve Wolf Wins Wis State Handicap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kolar12, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolar12

kolar12 Member

It has been a bit hectic in Wisconsin for the state shoot!! The scores are not all posted yet, but Steve Wolf shot a 98 to clinch the state handicap title. BTW, the bozo missed his second last target! Nice going Steve!!! Also, someone can fill in the name, but a class B, Vet won the singles title with a lone 200. Congrats!! It is nice to "spread it around".

Steve, when are you going to start giving clinics??? Can I be first??

The best to you.

Karen and Gary

2. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Congratulations Steve, that is a great accomplishment. I am very proud of you.
    Steve Balistreri

3. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Congrats!! If this is who I think it is... this years shoot at Wisconsin is one where persistance paid off.......Both for the 200 singles and 100 Handicap championship. Except for the Doubles championship.....a true repeat class winner there!!!

GS

4. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

James Moermond was the shooter with the lone 200 in the Singles Championship. Nice shooting, James!

I was quite surprised to see only 1-200 with the weather as nice as it was compared to last year with the dark skies we had and there were 5-7 200 straights. (I can't recall the number.)

Kind of interesting that there was an outright Champion in all three Events.

Once again, thanks to all Directors, WGC members, and shooters who made the shoot possible with the work put in both before and especially during the shoot to pull it off. Job well done!

Tim

5. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

Thank you everyone for the nice words. Its great for all the hard work to finally pay off. Not to sure about clinics gary, but ill keep you posted:) I have to say a big thanks to my squad mates Mike Thomas,Craig Bennett,John Kling and Brad Beyer, it is great to shoot on a squad were everbody pulls for everybody else all the time and is truely happy to see each other win. I also have to thank my wife Jennie for all the sacrifices she made this year with not shooting and with my work schedule being 6 days a week and then running off every sunday to shoot. She is a my "coach" and this win is as much hers as it is mine. Steve Wolf

6. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

I would be remiss if i didnt thank Jacque Snellenberger for all the advice shes given me. She is very down to earth and gave me some words of wisdom that helped me all week and especially on sundays handicap. Thanks again Jacque!!

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Karen/Gary, both of you will shoot extremely well at the Autumn Grand and Spring shoots!! I had an Indian friend do a smoke dance especially for you two!!

Congrats to all the winners too!!

Hap

8. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

Steve- You're very welcome!!!! Congrats!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.