1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Steve Donoho Memorial Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by william miller, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. william miller

william miller TS Member

Many of you knew Steve Donoho; and loved him as much as all of us who shot with him for many years. We wanted to have a shoot in his honor; and we are finally going to be able to do this. The shoot will be on May 3, 2009; at the Jackson Purchase Gun Club, near Murray Kentucky. Steve was a member of this club for several years and we were honored to have him. This shoot will be a doubles marathon; ATA registered targets. You are welcome to shoot as much as you want; we would like to throw 500 targets. I have turned two bowls of walnut that Steve gave to me, shortly before he passed away. The larger bowl will be presented to HOA and the another as runner-up. We will also have the Calloway County 4-H team providing lunch as a fundraiser, and they will also have Infinity gun raffle tickets for sale. We invite everyone who can come out to come join us for this registered shoot, in memory of one of the best friend anyone could ever have.
    Randell Miller

2. Kent

Kent TS Member

A very nice gesture to the memory of Steve. I fondly remeber he and his crew makeing the trip to Rend Lake many times over the years to take all our trophies back to Kentucky and Tennesse. Wish I could be there.
    Kent Southard

3. william miller

william miller TS Member

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

In honor of Steve! A great friend that is missed so much!

Matt Woodson

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.