1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stereo Ear Phones from Big PAPA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dws, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dws

dws TS Member

Greetings,

I would like to let folks know that I ordered a pair of Stereo Ear Phones from Big PAPA after seeing the "How Many Listen To Music at the Line" thread.

Well, I received the ear phones today and I must say they have exceeded expectations. The fit and quality are fantastic and they work GREAT.

The service with Big Papa was excellent as he kept me in the loop letting me know when my check and sample ear molds were received and when the new ones shipped. It was an excellent transaction.. we have some good folks on TS.com and he is one of them.

If anyone is considering getting a pair of these.. I think you will like them.

Dennis

2. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Dennis: I agree, you will not find any better. Big Papa does a great job of customer service. The material is very high quality and outlasts any of the others. Shoot well, Roger

3. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Dick has mine done too, I will pick them up in Florida.

Terry.

4. Too Bad

Too Bad TS Member

How about a phone number or web address for Big Papa?

Thanks

Richard Luckett

5. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Guys, thanks for the kind words. My dad always said if you take care of your customers they will take care of you. The best way to contact me is my using the PM feature on this website. I will respond to all messages.

6. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

I will be in FL for the entire month of March. Should be at the silver$ almost every day. If you have a good tight fitting set of plugs that you can send me now, I should be able to get you new ones before the SG. Send me a PM with your email address and I will answer any questions and give you more details.

7. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Big Papa: I will see you in Florida. Hopefully the weather will be better than this Ohio winter has been...finally got a thaw! Keep up the good work on those ear plugs. Roger

8. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Roger, I am looking forward to doing some shooting in FL.

I have had a few fellows ask me about colors. Here is the list of available colors: red, hot pink, pastel pink, megenta, orange, peach, sunshine yellow, lime green, forest green, dark blue, powder blue, purple, white, light brown, dark brown, black, flesh and aqua.

I have also had a few folks ask if we could make them just plain ole ear plugs without the speaker adapters out of this silicone. Most folks like these plugs over the ones made out of impression material. They are very soft and durable. They will last a life time. We can also put the noise suppresors in the plain ear plugs. If you will send me a good tight fitting pair of ear plugs we will make your new ones and send both your new ones and original ones back to you. It normally takes about two weeks after I get your plugs to work with.

If you have any questions just give me a PM on this site and I will answer your questions. Thanks for looking.

9. Terry L A

Terry L A TS Member

Dick made a set of regular ear molds for me. I have had them for over 2 years and they still look like new-very high grade material. You will never wear them out or crack this stuff. The only way you will need another set is if you loose 'em. Terry

10. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

What is Big Papas mailing address or contact number

11. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Trim Tab you have a PM.

12. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

If your email address is correct above I will send you information. Otherwise, send me a PM on this site and I will send you all the information and pictures. Please include your email address.

13. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

I have been getting a lot of request for information about the music and regular style of ear plugs. I will be in Florida for the month on March at the Silver $$. You need to make sure I get your plugs in the mail before I leave.

14. Hatshooter

Hatshooter TS Member

good looking outfit. What's the going rate for those rock & roll earpieces?.

15. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

HATSHOOTER, send me a PM on this site and I will get you the information you are looking for. If you include you email address in the PM I will send you pictures. Thanks.

16. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

1939 Gunner is the email address above the correct one? If so you have an email on the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.