1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stephanie Sandler takes lady Doubles Class...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wdr-NY, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

...Champion with a 100 straight--her 6th trophy of this years Grand. Great shooting Steph! She's All Pennsylvania, All American and All World... and she's just getting started. My respect for her is profound because Steph doesn't have the resources that some world class shooters do. She's a working stiff like many of us... and through sponsorship, family, friends and hard work she travels the Eastern coast to shoot and she performs week in and week out.

Well done.

Walker

Stephanie shooting off in the Doubles Championship at the PA Grand this year.

[​IMG]

2. joannl030

joannl030 Member

Congrats Stephanie and thanks Walker for keeping us New Yorkers and many others updated not only with your commentary but with your awesome photos!!!
    Jo Ann & Jerry

3. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Jo Ann,
    Thank you... the pleasure is all mine.

I'm glued to my laptop each night... I assure you. I won't miss the Grand next year!

Walker

4. joannl030

joannl030 Member

Please post how the Vendel's are doing also, I saw that Chris shot a 200 today. Congrats to him, too!
    I have to say good luck to Tiffany Decker, our 2009 NYS 16, Hdcp & Dbls lady champion representing us in tomorrows Champion of Champions event. She is also one of my local league team members.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.
    Jo Ann

5. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Back when I wrote for Trap & Field, a friend and I were at a registered shoot at the Hegins Trap Club and watched a 12 year-old Stephanie run her first-ever trap. It happened in the handicap event from 19 yards and from the celebration, you would have thought she just won the GAH! I was impressed with the way such a petite girl handled her Browning O/U and wrote about her and her brother, Brandon, who seems to have dropped off the face of the shooting planet.

I wasn't nuts about some of the temper tantrums I witnessed from teenager Stephanie but hopefully, they've passed.

I met her step-father at the Manheim Auto Auction perhaps a year after the article was written. He thanked me for it and during the conversation, it came out that he was a former Pennsylvania state live bird champion. I thought that was ironic, given the lack of a biological connection between the two.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

does stephanie sandler still shoot trap

stephanie sandler trapshooting pictures