1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Steffens vs Stevens--IT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

LET IT BE KNOWN:

2009 Minnesota State Handicap Champion Alex "Nice Shoes" Steffens has thrown down the gauntlet to 2009 Minnesota State Singles Runner-Up "Coach" Mark Stevens to see who can outshoot the other at this year's state shoot.

Minnesota is celebrating their 100th State Shoot and invite everyone to join in the fun! Chairwoman Cindy Townsend and so many others have been working hard to create an event not to be missed. For more information please visit the MTA's website at www.minnesotatrap.com. For informal updates throughout the State Shoot, including pictures and a running blog between "Nice Shoes" and "Coach", visit the MTA's Centennial Celebration website at www.minnesotatrapshooting.org.

CalamitySJ

PS. After this weekend's performances my money's strongly on Coach, Shoe boy!

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Please!

Let it be known that I did not call this young man out! He is a good shooter and why he has to pick on the infermed and feable I don't know.

Perhaps others would like to challenge Alex, as he obviously has been sipping too much milk or something? Notice how he doesn't pick on someone his own age or size. Thinks I am slow? Easy target for a dead eye shooter?

Alex, I guess I will meet you at high noon in Alexandria MN. Shooting Park for a face off! We all know if I point the gun north, my mind says pull the trigger, my body complies, I may have a 50/50 chance of "Whoopin'" you.

Better rest up, drink lots of KOOL AID and take your flintstones vitamins.

Pickin on an old man, what next. Care to make a bet? I love diet coke!

Say perhaps a diet coke against a flat of shells? OHHH! Did I just see your shoes tie in knots? You bring the cheer leaders. I'll bring CalamitySJ!

Primedust
    aka: Coach

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I love this sort of thing.. I wish them both a VERY long shootoff..

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Dear Alex,

CalamitySJ says I cannot make a bet of Coke or shells on a national web site. Something about taking advantage of little kids or something. Didn't quit get it all, the hearing aid is broken, (thank god) so was a little fuzzy.

So here it is. Super soakers at 5 paces! Or water balloons at 20 feet. (Limit to my throwing ability) She said something about the cheerleaders, didn't quit get that either! He he. Better still bring them, you need all the help you can get.

Polish your shoes, pack some extra undies, your gonna need them.

PS. Don't think cousin Tyler is going to help you after slipping a black powder load in his box of shells, and costing him a target. Sleep with one eye open little buddy! (don't tell sally about the cheerleaders)

Primedust aka: Coach

5. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Sorry Alex, but after the perfomace this weekend I think I have to put my money on the old guy. This state shoot should be a BLAST

Kooz

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Coach...Have you told those cheerleaders how well Sally can shoot? They need fair warning. LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.