1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Steal MY Yard Sign

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GARMASTERS, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GARMASTERS

GARMASTERS TS Member

[​IMG]

2. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

I wish someone would steal my wifes Obama sign.

tom

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    AHAHAHAHA "Palin-McCain". That's exactly how I feel about it.<br>
    <br>
    In the meantime, liberally smear Vasoline all over your yard sign. It will make a real mess when they grab it. Anti-seize around the outer edges works even better.

4. GARMASTERS

GARMASTERS TS Member

tom-n8ies -- Sounds like grounds for divorce to me.

5. RAScott

RAScott Member

Probaly will not stand up in court. Damn libs hang together.

Did you,ever notice all the osama stickers are on the forien cars? Maybe the economy would be doing allitle better if we bought American cars to put the Osama stickers on.

6. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

That new sign sounds like a treat. Better be carefull the Obama supports will probably try to have you arrested.

7. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

Hoggy, I think you mean threat. A treat would be to see Garman fill some liberal butt with birdshot.

Mike

8. GARMASTERS

GARMASTERS TS Member

FWIW, not my sign but my sentiments, especially the Palin first.

9. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I think Crazy Glue would be a better choice to put on that new sign.

If the love him so much they should all "stick" together.

[​IMG]

Tom(AJ100)

10. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

You are right, I meant threat. Forgot to re-read before posting. Thanks for correcting my typo. Although I think others would have figured it out that I made a typing error.

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Now THIS calls for a shotgun.....<br>
    <br>
    http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/oct/18/owner-believes-lexus-vandalized-due-mccain-sticker/<br>
    <br>
    Clearwater - CLEARWATER Frank Armstrong was preparing to go for a jog this morning when he noticed his Lexus – adorned with a McCain-Palin sticker - had been vandalized with obscenities and a burned American flag.<br>
    <br>
    Armstrong discovered the damage to his 2006 Lexus about 8:30 a.m. at his Sand Key condominium at 1400 Gulf Blvd. Clearwater police and Armstrong said someone etched obscenities and "KKK" into the paint, burned several areas of the car with cigarettes, set the flag on fire on his hood and may have urinated on the vehicle. Officers and Armstrong think the car was singled out because of its political stickers, including one reading "Nobama."<br>
    <br>
    "This is definitely a hate crime," said Armstrong, a 41-year-old physician.<br>
    <br>
    Police estimated damage at $4,500. Police classified the incident as "criminal mischief/hate crime" and said it appeared "to be politically/racially motivated because the victim affixed a bumper sticker supporting the McCain campaign as well as an anti-Obama bumper sticker."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.