1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Steak and Targets at NHSC This Saturday!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by fssberson, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

North Hollywood Sportsmen's Club would like to invite you to our Steak Lunch and ATA shoot this Saturday, October 31st. We will be grilling top sirloin steaks over a real wood fire to be served with baked potatoes, beans, green salad and garlic bread. Best of all, lunch is included free with your ATA entry.

Our program is going to start off with First Thing Doubles at 8:30 a.m. so if you want to shoot some doubles get there early. These will be targets only at $10 per 50. About 9 a.m. we will offer 100 Singles followed by 100 Handicap. We want to thank Bill and Ruthie Hunter for providing silver dollar money clips and necklaces for some of our special trophies.

You can pre-squad by sending an e-mail to presquad@northhollywoodsc.com or call Gary at 805 732 4880.

New shooters are particularly welcome. If you haven’t shot ATA before or for a while, we will be glad to answer your questions while we make sure you feel welcome.

2. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

3. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

???? According to program @cgsta.com , there is a 200 target double event, and a handicap scheduled.....?????Walt

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Sorry Walt, that posting was in error. However, If you get there by 8:00 we'll see you get 200 doubles in but you have to promise to shoot singles and HC too. :)

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Walt: NHSC will even buy you a steak IF you shoot singles and handicap. It can't be worse than Palmdale two weeks ago... although Sunday we had 30 mph winds that "wopped" my butt at handicap yardage. No matter how fast I tried to fire, the target moved when I pulled the trigger. Maybe we can throw pumpkins? See you Saturday. Fred

6. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

I would suggest sending out a mass e-mail to all members with the new program.
    The previous program was also mailed out to all members.
    I asked David to replace the program @ cgsta.com with a link to your post above.
    Hope to be there ....Walt

7. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Will Do!

8. BILLMC

BILLMC Member

Fred, I am sorry you had a hard time in Palmdale. We all know it can be brutal at times. With 8 entrys I don't see a steak dinner in the budget. But on the bright side there is a opening on the target setting commitee.
    Bill Mclain

9. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Hey Bill, I hope you and the kid can make it. Always good to see you guys.

JT

10. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

11. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

12. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

13. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

14. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

15. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

16. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

OH Crap! I just checked the weather and we are going to have to suffer through temps in the mid 60s, sunny skies and 4 mph winds. How can we shoot in those types of conditions?

17. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

18. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

I don't know if we'll hit 25 mph, but we'll work as fast as we can.

19. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Darn, likely another great and fun shoot to have to miss lately. Snivel, feeling sorry for self 'cause of impediments that get in way of shooting. Can Gary or Fred save me a steak please? To NHSC: Have another great shoot, all of you go the extra mile and it's sure appreciated. David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.