1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Staying connected ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shotgunjoej, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunjoej

shotgunjoej TS Member

I shot with out a shooting vest the last two times because of the heat. My shoulder pocket is now raw.

Can you pull the stock into your shoulder too tight?

I noticed I was pushing the gun off my shoulder to the target on a few birds. It almost seemed like a flinch, so I pulled the stock back harder into the shoulder to stop the problem.

I put a pitch spacer on my pad to have more of the pad against my chest a few weeks back because the bottom of my trapdude pad was wearing out rather quick. My Blaser has no recoil.

Will rotating the pad at a different angle help? I do not have the funds to visit a professional stock fitter.

Thank you for your input!

Joe

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

There are many companies that sell shirts and Tshirts with built in pads. Time to invest in one or two.

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Email ShootinSue at the email address above. She can fix what ails you in a heartbeat! She puts together some of the best shooting shirts I've ever had and at a reasonable price too!

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.