1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

State Shoots - cost per 100 + daily fees?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FRedmon, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

If possible I would like to know what your state association charges per 100 targets and what the daily fee charge is.

If you know what it is for sure please post it with your state name of course. If it is an increase or decrease over last years prices - please comment..

Thanks

FRedmon

2. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

Medford Oregon got .18 cents this year on 12 fields. They offered Cottage Grove .16 for next year,we countered, .21 on 12 .20 on 10 .19 on 8 fields.
    The squads are down (we expected no more than 25) we don't need 12 fields or 10 for that matter for 25 squads. Hillsboro took it for .17. We wish them luck. We are told California is .20 on 8 fields and Idaho is .19 on 8 fields. Don't know if thats confirmed. If you have alot of volunteers you can do it for less,we don't unfortunatly. Many clubs are running into the same challeges. We weren't willing to gamble on target and fuel prices nor this economy a year from now.
    Im sorry, I dont remember the dailys but they didn't go up or down.

Dennis

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Alaska state shoot is $29 per hundred plus the ATA $4 day fee.

We have almost $5k in shipping for each container we ship up....but we try to make up for it with a lot of added money (for a small shoot) and killer trophies.....over $12k in trophies last year.

Combo americases all the way down the class HOA list, just for starters. Out of state folks get arctic fox pelts....

I don't expect an increase this year...if the club raises costs, we'll have to pass it on. Not hearing about anything right now...

July 14-18 in Anchorage at Birchwood...it's a first class shoot run by Dave Cross.

Jeff P
    Alaska President

4. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

This year (2009) the Idaho ATA State Shoot charged $28 per 100 plus $1 per 100 for the ISTA fee - total $29 per 100. I was not at the meeting to set fees for 2010, so can't report whether they are going up.

5. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Have not yet received the 2010 PA State Shoot program booklet, but the fees for 2009 were $26.00 per hundred - plus the $4.00 daily fees, charged on the first hundred.

6. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Thanks for the input!! Also - are in-state shooters allowed to win "OPEN" trophies??

FRedmon

7. vatrap

vatrap Member

Virginia

I was at our state meeting this year, we plan on having the same prices as last year at this point $27/100 + $5 daily. Our complete program will not be out for a couple of months, but we plan on having the dates, cost and events for the 3 Virginia VTA sponsored shoots on the www.vatrap.com website around the first of the year.

By definition "Open" trophies are available to all entered shooters. Only Resident and Non-Resident define eligibility by state of residence.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.