1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

?? state shoot trophies ??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zstaylor2, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zstaylor2

zstaylor2 Member

Shamrock Leather

2. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

http://www.tildentrophies.com/

PM sent

3. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

glassware,medallions,medals

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Earl, LOL!

gw22_2008_030362.jpg

-Gary

5. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

Trophy Hunting is a blast!!! I also got to help Hunt down some Trophies for our State Shoot. There are as many different things to get for Trophies as there are Shooters. I talked to the shooters and got some real unique ides from them and then went on a search.

Most newer shooters want leather, more experienced shooters don't because they already have enough. Knives, Guns, Money seem to be the most mentioned in My queries.

I was only in the market for one days worth of trophies (49) With that being said, check a few places because it will be difficult to get 450 trophies from one supplier if You want to have enough different items to satisfy everyone.

I can recomend Milt at Leach Laser in Phoenix he went out of his way to show Me different things that would be worth Winning at a State Shoot They have alot of options to choose from and does VERY nice Custom Engraving and Design at a reasonable cost with Excellent Customer Service. Milt is a Trap Shooter and an A.T.A. and A.S.T.A. Member, I felt it important to support Fellow Shooters, and Made in America products while working on these types of projects. I can send You his contact info if You are interested.

Mark
    azoutlaw_2010_210851.jpg

azoutlaw_2010_210852.jpg

6. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

How about Gift Cards to Shooting Suppliers, Shells Etc.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Money, new shells and/or gift cards to suppliers of things related to trapshooting....

Stay away from "Trinkets"...the ATA will send you plenty of trash!!

Curt

8. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

lindenawards.com really pretty beltbuckles Bill

9. shark1

shark1 Member

Go to a coin dealer. You can stay in budget and people like some thing that goes up in value or they can cash out. Maybe on day gold will come down, lol. Mike Sharkey, DC

10. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

I'm with Longshot and grnberetcj. Go with gift cards to suppliers that support your shoot, or with free shells. Winners names will be posted in Trap & Field, thats the trophy, but the prize should be something useful. JMO.

11. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I second contacting Diane Kaysa ..... but would mix it up with others depending on the prestige of the event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.