1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

State Shoot Scores

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by miketmx, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

If the gun club where the State Shoot is held does not send the scores to the person in the ATA office who runs that portion of their website then Guess What ?? No scores are posted on the website. This is not a mandatory requirement simply a voluntary information article and evidently it has not caught on very well. The official shoot reports are always filed with the ATA office but this extra is voluntary.

2. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

The results for the Ohio State Shoot can be found on rjstuart.com. In fact, the results for all the shoots that Bob Stuart handles are posted on his website. I realize this doesn't help if you are looking for shoots that Bob doesn't handle.

Don

3. Simone

Simone TS Member

You now have to visit the "State Page" for the results. For example, click on the northeast states on the map, click on New Hampshire under "state list" then clik on "New Hampshire Trapshooting Assn" then clik on results under "program/results" The link I pasted above might take you there directly.

4. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

Jaffrey Guy - The reason is smple - nobody bothers to send the results to the ATA. I send in the results for Delaware and I use the same file that I send to T&F. It does not represent extra work as the results need to be compiled for T&F publication anyway. But please remember that many states maintain their own web sites and post the results there.

PS - No one from T&F has ever offered me any incentives to withhold the scores from the ATA web site

5. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

We did have an issue a couple of years ago with the ATA getting our scores from Minnesota posted after they were sent but not anymore. The ATA has done a good job but the state still does have to send in the scores.

Mark Zauhar, MTA President

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.