1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Started a new High School Shooting Cub!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SouthMetro Shooter, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

Hey everyone, I know everyone here has the passion about Trapshooting that I do. I started shooting last year and already regularly get 25s. In Minnesota there is a High School Shooting League that competes. I started a club for that in my school and in one week, there are 20 of us doing it. At least in my hometown, shooting is alive and well!

2. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

That is awesome! I wish there were any type of shooting clubs when I was in school back in the day.

3. SouthMetro Shooter

I hear you there, many of my schools staff said the exact same thing when they heard about it.

4. Lovemy99

Lovemy99 Member

This is great news! Have you guys thought about joining the ATA's AIM program?

5. SouthMetro Shooter

I personally am going to join that and continue in my 4-H shooting. I am trying to convince some of my friends to do the same. Shooting is my passion.

6. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

It sounds like a coaches dream 20 shooters (4 squads) of young folks passionate about shooting and a few with the bug to complete.

It's just too bad that our familys are so far apart...

Breakem All,
    TNCoach

7. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

What school are you in? Would like to send a compliment to the administration.

rm

8. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

What school are you in? Would like to send a compliment to the administration.

rm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.