1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Standup Guy Matt Woodson

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Basfshmn, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basfshmn

Basfshmn Member

I ordered some items From Matt (WoodsonEnt). He quoted me a price and I payed him., I just received an email from him saying he charged me to much and he put the over charge in the package sent to me. This to me is just outstanding, I wanted to let him and all of you know of what a honest and great guy he is.
    Its a shame he is closing down, but its also great that his job is booming for him and his family. Thank You Matt

2. THALL

THALL Member

I hate to hear that he is getting out the business, however, I am glad to hear that the regular job is going strong. Great guy to do business with. Tim Hall

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Totally agree. I ordered when I actually did not need anything. I feel we should have supported him more from this forum and just maybe he would still be open. I try to support good people on this forum when I can.

4. johnboy

johnboy Member

He sure has come along way since his skeet shooting days.

5. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Had the pleasure of shooting several events with Matt at the KY State Shoot in 2010. Matt's a real competitor and student of the game and a nice guy to talk to. I'm also sorry he's getting out of the business.

Enjoyed shooting with you, Matt!

Eddie Quire

6. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Guys,

Thanks for the kind words!

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.