1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Standard K80 Receiver and Iron F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dverna, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

It is probably from a K-80 that blew up. That happens a lot you know.

I got a second K-80 this year in case my barrels self-destruct. Can't be too careful you know.

I also carry spare underwear so I can resume shooting in comfort when the dreaded event happens.

Don (for anyone who thinks this is serious - please send me all your K-80's for 50% of Blue Book value)

2. Bavaria-Grade

Bavaria-Grade Member

0   0   0

What is the cut off date on offers?

3. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

Digger Dog
    My comment was a joke!!!

K-80's barrels do not "blow-up" unless some dimwit does something stupid.

I know a guy who put a 28 ga shell in front of a 20 ga. That blew apart a high end Beretta and sent him to the hospital.

Jerry,

Good luck selling your stuff. If I had not acquired a second K-80 a few months ago I would have been interested.

Don

4. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

0   0   0

Don,

I understand it was a joke!

Jerry is a friend of mine and I was pulling his chain. I have seen these parts and all are better than advertised.

To the top for a sale.

Fred.

5. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Member

0   0   0

I'm interested. Can you please send me pics to the email address above. Thanks

Bill Yost

6. dewman

dewman Member

0   0   0

hi jerry--please sent me pics.--thanks--don weeks

7. Air Bear

Air Bear TS Member

0   0   0

Larry,

I'd like to see some pictures of the reciever and foreend iron. Also what's the serial number?
    Thanks, Barry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.