1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stand With ISRAEL

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by seattlesue, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seattlesue

seattlesue TS Member

DEPORT obama. ss LMAO

2. tj303

tj303 Member

Yes, Obama should go.
    Stand with Israel? I don't think so. Remember the USS Liberty!

3. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

Do you know who the intelligence the Liberty was gathering was being shared with? Neither did Israel. Sometimes it is a good idea to excuse yourself when you are asked to leave. Ron

4. rustygun

rustygun Member

I'm not against Israel, but the actions against the Liberty were wrong any way you want to frame it.

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

We are to closely aligned to Israel, we need to stand up when need but back off a bit.

6. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

Israel needs to get out of the USA and stay out. No more welfare, unemployment bennies or hi-tech weapons and no more ownership of the Federal Reserve Bank or the Bank of England!! Obama is a puppet on a Jewish string along with many other politicians. Who knows how much money they have drained out of America.

Harry

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Harry,

I love it when people who know nothing expound like they know stuff no one else does. Where do you get such stuff? Are you on a Palestinian distribution list?

8. Garry

Garry Active Member

The Bible clearly tells us that if we will bless Israel that we will be blessed, and that if we curse Israel we will be cursed. It is very important for us to pray that current and future presidents and administrations will wake up to the truth.

=======================================

King James Version (KJV)

Genesis 12:1-3

1Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
    =======================================================

9. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Harry, USA is in the middle of Jerusalem

10. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

Catpower are you Jewish? It didn't take very long for the USA to end up being controlled by Jerusalem, but it will take forever to get out from under it.
    A Jew by the name of Rosenthal wrote about how the Christian "Book" and religion allowed them to accomplish this achievement. He never mentions the Bible only the "Book".

Harry

11. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

Birddog, please re-edit your post and demo some of your great knowledge. You obviously don't know that Congress sold the Federal Reserve Bank to some Jews in 1913. My knowledge is my business and how I acquired it is none of yours. You don't have to agree with what I say, or believe it.

Harry

12. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Harry if I am, do you have a problem with it? Seems like you do

I was unaware the Jerusalem controlled the USA, lately it seems no one is in control, we would be better off if all the elected officials just went home and stayed there

13. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Obummer is a jewish muslim, right Harry?

14. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Israel is right in the middle of the MidEast terrorist countries and some that are not now, could fall that way in a heartbeat of Israel were to fall.

As long as it is there, you should be thankful.

15. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

OMG= Obama Must Go.

16. Bill Stern

Bill Stern Member

Israel is the only democracy in the middle east, as well as our only friend there.

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Harry, you are tooting your bagpipe through the wrong hole.

Obama is a George Soros puppet, and Soros was a snitch traitor to the Jews in WW2. His treatment of Israel bears witness to his dislike of them.

Your other assertion on the Federal Reserve fails to mention the non Jewish members of the money cabal that took over in the days of the Wilson administration. This was the birth of the Fed, not a takeover.

Morgan and Rockefeller are hardly Jewish names.

If you want to pontificate at least get on the correct pont.

HM

18. IndyShotgun

IndyShotgun TS Member

This belief that Muslim nations are a serious threat to America is among the biggest cons America has ever fallen for.

19. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Just ignore it.

I guess it was a bunch of Bapists or Mormons that flew those planes into the buildings, ground, Pentagon and killed some 3,000 people.

20. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

HM, ever hear of the following? Rothschild (bank of London and Berlin), Lazard Bros (bank of Paris), Israel Moses (Seif banks of Italy), Warburg (bank of Hamburg and Amsredam), Lehman Bros. (bank of New York, Chase Manhattan bank of New York, Kuhn,Leob (bank of New York), Goldman Sachs (bank of New York) go stuff them up your bagpipe sir. These Jews master minded the take over of America's
    money and most people don't even know it, including you. Go blow your bagpipe for the Jews.

Harry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.